EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

I don’t want to weigh in too much more on this as it’s be going...

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    I don’t want to weigh in too much more on this as it’s be going round and round in circles for awhile.

Major shareholders will vote for the best future of THC, so minnows like us will have no real effect on on the EGM result.

Had THC not been hijacked by those that you are now singing the praises of, I could almost ageee with your sentiments but alas I cannot because of that factor.

The second licence and a positve medicinal cannabis sector at the time in late 2017 saw the price of THC go up as you say, not the current management unfortunately.

I think you shall be greatly disappointed with the EGM result in due course.

The THC price floundered as you noted because there was obviously market manipulation by persons unknown in whose interest it was to keep the price of THC artificially low compared to other MC stocks.

In the event that you don’t get the desired result at EGM, will you be packing up your bags and shares and moving on with the other casualties
    at THC?

Might be the way to go if AB resurrects his dynasty in place of the guy dressed as lamb and other sheep in there.

Just my opinion, of course.

And I didn’t mention dead men walking in that post either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.