URL 0.00% 13.5¢ universal resources limited

re: bfs due monday

1. 1,392 Posts.
    Too much emphasis/stress being placed on the bfs.
    Roseby is viable at Cu US1.50 let alone current spot or long term bear estimates ~US2.50. Sleep easy folks. The project is a goer. And what if copper is at 5-6/lb come 2007/2008 like some gurus are calling ?????
    Now for some simple arithmetic: Production scheduled for 2008 at Cu 110 million lb/year.
    Opex ~ US0.80/lb
    At spot Cu profit is US2.60/lb = US286 million A$381m
    At Cu 2.50 profit is US1.70/lb = US187 million A$249m
    Capex i understand ~ 250m so lets lets dilute the register by another 500m shares worst case (assuming we go down that path).
    Total ~ 750m shares with annual ebitda ~ A$250 million using lt Cu price assumptions. Allow a crude and inflated $75m for taxman and we get EPS ~0.23 per share multiplied by a conservative PE of 8 gives me a long term taget of $1.86 +++
    Dont need to do any calculations for the gold production which will add another ~A$10 m/pa or the potential of magnified profits at top end cu prices.

Then there's the prospect of Xstrata swallowing us up whole or some more positive drilling results . Any way you look at it Universal is way too cheap imo. Market cap just over 50 million with likely production 18 months away is a joke.
    Always on the look out for some value. Reminds me somewhat of the supermarket a year ago.
    Might add some more trading stock to the core if the shakeout continues.
    Had a thought that maybe it was the locals exercising their 0.17 options last week (another crude vision).lol

DYOR cause im an unlicenced and unqualified mug punter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.