FAR 0.99% 50.0¢ far limited

Re: Big Finish?, page-2

1. 2,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Great finish to a great day.

Team, to be honest - in thinking about today and our developments of late, if I was to use an Analogy - I think we have all climbed Everest together over the last while - some years, some months or weeks.

More so for the LT'ers it has been a tough climb, I am a little surprised with the amount of people that are now bailing and getting out on what I think is the 'descent of Everest' purely from an effort perspective.

We have a number of factors working in our favour; (excuse the list, I can't help myself).

1. An awesome and now proven team from a mgmt and geo perspective.
    2. Awesome Partners - Conoco and Cairn etc
    3. Big money coming in.
    4. Massive global exposure.
    5. Possible entry to the ASX200 in Dec
    6. L6, WA, SNE 1 all literally at our doorstep.

When I started in FAR it was an unproven team, with no partners, with no big money, no exposure, no hint of ASX200 or even close. Moving target prospects and no certainty. I think the fact we have proven our Geo capability is HUGE! 8.5B in prospects and we have just said to the market we know our S%^T.

Why would you bail now when it would seem it is all downhill from here in terms of effort.
    Points 1-6 represent MASSIVE accomplishments, I bailed at the 7.2 cent shakeup and know what is like to be out of the stock, albeit for one day - I couldn't bring myself to sell 1 single share today.

Why would I hand over a meal ticket to some numpty who has no appreciation or understanding for where we have come from.

It is not where we have come from that will define us, it is how FAR this will go.
    If a major buys Senegal outright from us as rumoured, we will be measuring with a new yard stick.

Be strong FARITES.
    XO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
51.5¢ 51.5¢ 49.5¢ $12.21K 24.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17061 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.