CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

re: bit more ramping here , page-22

1. 2,463 Posts.
    re: about time for a bounce Ahhhh

simple answer for mine is because she does that -- all beit a more determined drop this time without its usual dead cat style recovery on the way - laptop crashed the other day so lost all my charts but from memory she has a habbit of dropping to say 38 or 50 fib line before comming back to 23% or just above before either powering on or doing a 50 - 61% finale - this retrace skipped the recovery dead cat type thing and went str8 for the lower support of current logscale channel (at bottom of it now) but for an actual reason for such a determined move this time - I reckon it was pure share price manipulation --- done in a fairly craftsmanlike manner over past several weeks but blatantly the other day with the 189k sell @4.60 - was on day shift during that period so couldnt watch as closely as usually do but looked pretty blatant to me - just happened to be blatant enough for ASX to make inquiries with the broker concerned late in the afternoon the other day - supposedly in an effort to ensure the order was genuine

of course the broker said yes - but the sell was pulled before open next morning - surviellance mob at ASX a damned waste of food for mine - whats the broker gunna say - nah its not genuine - we are trying to push the sp down so we can get more without paying as much -sure - it is just a coincidence the client pulled the sell order the morning after you called me - sure!
    Anyway thats my theory

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.