PBI premier bionics limited

re. blue sky device

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yes cabe, it might be prestigious and likely to succeed- but the market doesn't give a damn. Virtually no turnover today on the ASX and none whatsoever in London when I last looked.
    Why? This mob have a credibility problem which they just will not address. They are claiming to be a medical device supplier but where is the news of their successes in this area- if any- during the past 3 months? Most of their recent announcements have related to the sale of services, not products.
    I am absolutely outraged that we have heard nothing about the success or otherwise of the epidural product. One notice at the end of last year to say one had been sold and therefore Horley and co. get the million bucks worth of shares. The lack of any news means my huge holding in the company is being diminished in value because potential buyers assume the device is a bummer. Presumably they have sold just one in 4 or 5 months? No news can be bad news- and in this case no news is more market sensitive than what was announced on Dec. 31st?
    I am also angry that the UK expansion that was promised has seemingly come to nothing. What has the company achieved in Europe since appointing the highly regarded UK based director and other staff?
    It's show and tell time for PBI. Until they give us info. on the 2 issues referred to above, the sp will languish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.