RXM 0.00% 45.0¢ rex minerals limited

re: broken out and stunning t/a Ainsley, cheers.I'm liking the...

1. 133 Posts.
    re: broken out and stunning t/a Ainsley, cheers.

I'm liking the RXM progress. I was interested in their holdings when I bought in October last year, so like you I've been a longer term holder of the stock. I posted a few times back in Jan when it got hot, but no one has been posting since. Nice to see people back on the RXM forum with contributions and thoughts on price movements.

For me I got in at 20c, out at 69.5c and 52.5c for the rest. Then topped up slowly at 31.5c, 38c, 44c, and 52c. So I have a few of these now and look forward to the next round of news.

It's good that RXM it's tightly held. Encouraging that Titeline prefers shares for their drilling payment instead of cash. Cap raise was done at a good issue price - overall consensus is that this thing is moving forward. Just waiting on news.

The Hillside project looks very encouraging and I agree, it's something to feel confident in holding. The target in Wandearah seems an interesting target also.

As you say, a potentially very large resource from what we know already. Good exploration spec and I'll be holding for the LT.

Good luck to all.

Peggs

As always - DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $352.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.5¢ 45.0¢ $307.0K 681.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 4255383 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 3965660 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.