PBI premier bionics limited

re: brw magazine more sales Hi cabe, agree we need news, i...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    re: brw magazine more sales Hi cabe,

agree we need news, i expect july 1 will be the start of a very positive three months of newsflow and action at pbi. I certainly think the boys know they have to get cracking, hence the placement for some extra marketing cash.

what is clear from the BRW article is that horley is positioning medicvision in a different space to the other simulators. There are also other epidural simulators on the market, but he points out that ''other simulators are focused on the apartus, but we focus on the educational side and add technology to it''. ie: medicvision have a complete package to flog to the trainers.

and i suspect this will also be the case with the trauma device the israelis are working on. taking an educational syllabus and updating it to be a one stop shop simulator.

would appreciate any news from those who have spoken to management lately .... I've not spoken to anyone lately re placement etc, but may make the meeting on Monday. I dunno, can they get this one cracking or are the options a dead duck ? I certainly think the ords will be doing fine in 12 months. I have a lot of faith in Horley because he has put his heart, soul and cash on the line in letting PBI take on his company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.