PBI premier bionics limited

re: brw magazine more sales icetrader, no doubt that a JV or...

1. 19,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1010
    re: brw magazine more sales
    icetrader,

no doubt that a JV or similar with cochlear would put a rocket under PBI's pathetically lethargic shareprice. Many forget that PBI has cochlear chief technology bod on the board, and he's been there oversseing this particular development for some time now. Recently cochlear anounced it had received a huge humanitarian aid order from a donor to buy a heap of bionic ears for sale into china .... you don't need a brain surgery simulator to know that they will need to traing local surgeons to meet this growing market. PBI officially ties up with COH and its rocket ride time in my opinion ... will it happen. I dunno. some are suggesting this is the rabbit PBI have up their sleeve for years end.

There is not a lot of scrip on about now, a fair bit has been put away and this apparently has been a problem for new investors from UK wanting to get in ... placement serves the purpose of meeting this need and cranking up marketing to get shareprice moving before end of 2006 and options expiry.

Im confident Monday will mark a change of fortune for long suffering PBI investors ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.