DMP 0.11% $36.72 domino's pizza enterprises limited

Re: Bullish Chart, page-6

1. 2,304 Posts.
    That is simply not true. That article you post doesn't know every technical trader out there. They are just generalising to try and get their point across. I also doubt you know every single trader in the world. To come to the conclusion that no chartist has outperformed in the long run. I know many traders that are outperforming in the long run. And make a very good living out it. It certainly is not an easy game. But there are plenty of people that are doing well with it. I use charts and have been doing so for well over 20 years. In fact I am a full time trader. And also make quite a good living out of it. If 20 plus years is not considered the long enough for you. Then i give up. I don't get them all right. But I am winning more than losing. Also fundamental investing takes a long time to grow ones account. I don't have that much time to waste. I like the fast action of day and swing trading. Because you can make more in a day or week at times. That you can in a year or more with investing. Trading produces quick profits. Where investing is slow boring and takes for ever. If I can make at times 10% to 100% in a day or even a week trading. You wont get those types of results using the buy, hold, pray approach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.