TLS 2.81% $3.81 telstra group limited

re Buy Back analysis 14%, page-40

1. 5,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    yeah cafa,no worries.even though i am a newbie of a few months,i really am very diversified,and have made over $3 million in trades over 5 months,which means a lot of brokerage costs.basically,i have a lot to learn,as i have only achieved an annualized rate of 15% so far on my principal.also,i do know the FF debate is a non event,but i was just after a reaction.
    you see my problem is what you could call greed.i cashed in on my real estate investments a while ago,because being a landlord was just too hard,so i just put everything into term deposits.then,as interest rates kept falling and positive news about sharemarket returns were all the talk,i decided to jump in the deep end.
    getting back to my greed problem,i have researched a lot of analysts views-morningstar,intelligent investor,money morning,the bull,motleys fool,just to name a few.but,as i am after a quicker and much better rate of safe return than they forecast,i am now more focused on the psychology of herd mentality,as to why a share should go up or down.this does not involve shorting or going long.
    sorry for pulling your leg in my last post,but i thought you wouldn't take it seriously,as it was in jest.
    cheers crazypunter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.81
Change
-0.110(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $44.02B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.88 $3.76 $126.1M 32.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4845 $3.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.81 715754 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.