VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

re: can you help, miki29 Seems like HC is having some issues...

1. 286 Posts.
    re: can you help, miki29 Seems like HC is having some issues with displaying threads as i can only view individual posts atm.. must be related to the forthcoming maintenance.

Anyway,

Good post Miki it nicely sums everything up however im a bit dissappointed that ADX didnt provide any sort of timeline. Just that it was further delayed, they also didnt mention anything about trying to work as fast as possible around the delay like they did in the last Ann which leads me to think they are under the impression this delay might turn out to be longer than first thought. Fingers crossed im wrong.

FP2 spudding in 2nd-3rd Quarter of this year didnt phase me that much (perhap i have developed super power patience skills as a VIL SH :)) only because we are well into Q2 and i think that its a reasonable guestimate of when they really will spud (i have built a bit of mistrust in regard to approximate spud dates and real ones) Also the fact that its a definate FP2 with full 3D seismic gives me a lot more confidence. I wish GGP sounded more excited about the prospects of FP2, they dont come off as being too concerned with it at all atm.

Thats good to hear that Bongo is being massaged a bit. If we had something steady out of it even at 30BOPD for VILS share its still $2400 a day which will no doubt pay for some maintenance and keep our current cash balance around for longer. I wonder if production dropped drastically which required the massaging or they figured they could get more than 400BOPD out of it this way, hopefully the latter.

Bullseye is still producing around 100BOPD so we are still getting funds in for that. I would be interested to see how much actual cash flow VIL are making. I wonder if you can request that info at any time or do you have to wait for a half annual review?

Also GGP have announced that Bowtie is ready to be drilled which afaik we still have a working interest in. Wonder how much the expected drill costs for that are?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.