EHR 0.00% 0.3¢ earth heat resources ltd

re canadian x changeb, page-4

1. 102 Posts.
    I too visit this place a bit but without an announcement there isn't much action.

I agree with SJ that, while the valuations are questionable (paid for, after all), it could just be that EHR are 'slept on' in Australia and bundled in with the Aussie-focused stocks, as stated on brr/in valuation reports.

I'm happy about the Canadian listing move because its about getting the attention of North American investors- a big pool that is more familiar with geothermal, more familiar with Argentina and will tend to value these guys higher than Aussie investors.

Both Arrowhead and Socius seem to have a good rep so I believe that they were in fact a bargain at 7.8c so anything in the low 3's is a great buying opportunity (I'm a long term investor).

Bizz, good luck whatever you do, but listen to those brr interviews and tell me that Torey doesn't sound like a man who knows his SP is way undervalued.

Once that 'bankable feasability' study comes out in the next month or two this thing could start a 3 year multibag run to the upper end of the valuation range if projects go as planned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.