PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Tony and others have answered most of your questions Megan so...

1. 21 Posts.
    Tony and others have answered most of your questions Megan so let me focus on the ones you addressed my way.

I resigned from the company because my expertise lies in exploration, not development. Pluton is past the exploration stage in my eyes and therefore there is a diminishing return for what Pluton would have been paying me. Projects evolve and it is important to keep skill sets current. If anything my resignation reflects my positive opinion of the project and my trust in Tony and the other members of the Pluton team to deliver.

The sale of my shares is a personal matter. I made a promise and I kept it. Yes, I sold and made a profit. Thats what we all aim for isnt it? Time will tell but I also think I left something on the table for the next person. That to me is a win-win!

Its my last day at Pluton and I cant leave this without saying thanks to the guys at Pluton who make it all happen contractors and employees alike great guys who typically put in more effort than asked. You might see these people as line items in a balance sheet Megan - I know them to be great value for shareholders!

Keep up the good work Tony, and thanks.

Al

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.