PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi FolksFirst up this is excellent discussion here. Lets not...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

First up this is excellent discussion here. Lets not lose sight of that. I think Megan is an easy target..for some.
    I also think that despite 'some' of the assumptions she makes she does take management to task and that is a good thing...lets not forget that.

Ive seen lots of threads (some I have been actively involved with) both deteriorate with personal attcks and cheap shots...and...blind faith in management teams.

Reality check needed for everyone imo.

Al great response and good luck. Tony love your work and thanks for Chopper explanation etc...

But....i've put a few questions/statements out there 'I' wanted further explanation and discussion on....still waiting.

Tony you have stated who the two brokers are...and of course the third one who is in the process of doing a report. I asked if you were happy with the assumptions on the valuations (particularly this WA newspaper 47 cent buy rec)

I totally understand if you cannot or will not answer that.

I do think though that it is a VERY valid question as IMMEDIATELY afterwards we retreated, with the GRRECE issues below 40 cents.

Thats a concern. My point was and is why release that report knowing the technicals on this company were struggling to maintain the target?

I would also like to know if PLV was actively involved in sourcing or seeking this report and were happy for it to go public with those assumptions.

I post all of this NOT KNOWING what was in that report.

This is an excellent thread with a pretty good bunch of people.
    Lets embrace all ideas here eh? Not just the back slapping she'l be right mate posts and PLV is great.

Al hit it on the head. He traded shares. He made a profit. Thats a good result.

We are all here to do that and we buy with that intention.

Personally i'd like a little more objectivity/critique in questioning management from some quarters here.

And as always, i'm VERY content with management and what they are trying to do... and doing...just like some clarification and explanation along the way..if its available.

Accountability is paramount.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.