PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi Megan.Admin costs include many consultant and contractor...

1. 2,356 Posts.
    Hi Megan.

Admin costs include many consultant and contractor costs that relate to advancing irvine to development. These costs will remain more than usual for some time. We either do the work or we don't get mining approval.

Your comments about Alistair Reed are a cheap shot. You would have read my post explaining this before. End of story.

You seem to have come to a conclusion that I would take a retail shareholder to irvine rather than a broker or insto. That is rubbish. I have taken brokers to irvine before and we are planning a major visit during the dry season for instos and brokers.

Pelm1 happenned to be in broome on holidays while I was going to irvine. I had a spare seat on the chopper and invited him along. It cost the company nothing as we pay per flying hour not by number of people on the chopper. He shadowed me as I looked at core visited the rig etc. No cost to youin either dollars or my time.

No broker coverage? Two brokers have issued papers to their clients with a buy recommendation and another one is currently writing a research paper. Not too bad for a junior I have said before that I think we will start to be treated as we increase the tonnage. Read the quarterly to find out when that is.

You really need to stop making uninformed motherhood statements if you want to become a director.

Cheers Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.