PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

re cash flow, page-7

1. 2,356 Posts.
    Hi Megan.

Answer the question? I did answer the question. You asked me why admin costs were so I. I td you why. If you honestly believe that there is no considerable time and money spent on the environmental issues heritage issues government issues then youhave no appreciationonwhat needs to be done to get an operation up.

The rest of your rant is because you are upset with the share price. So am I. I have a hell of a lot more reasons than you to want the share price to go up. But you already said in another post you will be selling when the price gets higher. I can't help people who are looking for a short term gain. I can only develop the company for the long term. A short term focus is not what you would want from a MD

Do I think the admin costs were over the top? Of course I don't or I would have approved the expenditure. We are getting good value for what we spend. Do you want us tomeet the EPA requirements or not?

Anyway megan the standard process is that you are entitled to ask questions at the AGM. I don't have to answer your questions on a forum like this and no matter what I say to you you will be unhappy. So I'm not going to answer any more of your questions because you refuse to listen to my answers. See you at the AGM and happy to answer your questions there.

Asfor brokers. Austock and Investec are the two brokers. The other one I can not say until they release the note to their clients.

Bye Megan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.