PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi Megan,I kow your comments are directed to Showman but I will...

1. 7,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Hi Megan,
    I kow your comments are directed to Showman but I will butt in here as I think you do need to have a look at a few things..

We hold no shares in PLV so this is not from a protection or wishlist perspective.

Pluton is in the stage where wealth is generated by hard work and spending money (imho), there is no short cut to it.

One day the market will wake up to a release by Tony that it likes and off the share price will go.. when this is no one knows and it has as much to do with emotion and greed as it does to logic.

Brokers and Instos are not the answer to every juniors woes.. they wait for discounted issues etc and more often than not (again imho) they are not interested in long term pictures (many of us have been on the receiving end of this).
    Brokers are handy when you want a few $m quickly and punters are complaining (who needs the stress) and Instos are of use when you want $m with more 0's.. other than that more companies should do exactly what Tony is doing.. looking after loyal holders.

Having been on trips to different sites it is fair to say it is only long term holders that do this.. we tend not to be the people selling shares down... that is your Broker clients, Sophisticated investors and instos... and those that complain about tough markets...

I am staggered on a daily basis that people sook about Directors and share prices completely forgetting that we are 1 step removed from stock market Armageddon.. companies like Pluton who have been able to keep moving through this will be rewarded in the longer term. It is keeping moving that makes things happen.. oh it does cost a few bucks though..

Personally to succeed in the markets over the next 2 years could be the biggest issue for punters and companies.. Pluton is doing alright imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.