FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

I was over with a relative today, who lives next door to a place...

1. 5,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    I was over with a relative today, who lives next door to a place that is being re built. The wood structure is up, the gutter on the top sides, but no roof and no bricks. My relative asked" how is a robotic arm going to position the bricks under the gutter that hangs almost 1 metre over the finished house. Made me wonder too. He said this is a fantastic idea, but it is not practical.

He reckons pervac is just pumping up this idea to do a runner with his millions through shares later on. He took me around and showed me new housing that is being built in the area. Concrete slabs are the future he said. He asked me" do u think a small construction company is going to buy a haldran x for 2 millions, when they can easily manage bricks bought to the site by brickworks. "How are they going to transport this massive machine " How is the machine going to sit out the front, and get its way though that area there, and turn around that tight corner there.

Made me sit back and wonder, this company i remember were going to build housing with this machine around september this year. My relative watched there haldrin x building a pretend house on a flat base on the youtube, he said" there was no wooden structure in the footage was there". I said" cant u lay the bricks 1st then put the wooden structure up after?" Ahhhh noooooooo.

Fastbricks have moved into a larger facility, and hired a big ceo with a law background, and pirvac keeps going around telling how great this thing will be. No contracts signed, no updates on how the building of the machine is going, today,i started to have doubts about this now working.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.