VCR ventracor limited

re channel 10 news att king, page-11

1. 7,996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    re: vcr destined to sucseed I am not sure how often the procedure is performed with other devices, but it is ignorant to rule out failure for your reasons. I cant recall the exact figures, but I believe one person has been alive for about 3 years with a different device and a few have lived for 1 - 2 years.

As the current devices are used as a bridge to transplant, a lot of people who have been fitted have now recieved a transplant. The numbers that have lived for periods less than 6 months is a lot higher than those that have.

A lot of these people have had problems due to side effects, blood degradation for one, which the VCR device is assumed to have overcome. We are talking about a whole new, improved device here so making comparisons between past results using over devices is pointless.

This is not to say the people fitted with VCR's device will not live 5 - 10 years, maybee 20, I dont think anybody can make that judgement.

Looking at the success rate so far, and assuming it will continue, I believe the biggest impact on the VCR share is how quickly they can gain FDA approval to trial and then market the device in the US. If VCR can beat these other devices that are on the verge of trials etc, the rewards will be huge, if a smaller, improved etc. version becomes available the market will shrink.

I believe the risk in VCR has now moved away from the success of the device, and now moved into whether or not they get the device to the US market fast enough in order to beat the majority of competitors.

The success of VCR as a company has now moved away from the scientist and doctors, who have done an excellent job, and now is more so with the management of the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.