QTK quiktrak networks limited

thanks texas & writer for your comments.good to see people...

1. 662 Posts.
    thanks texas & writer for your comments.

good to see people understand the points i have been trying to make.

one point does remain. why does smuggler continue to support qtk via multiple nicks on this site, and criticise a stock like zyl which is clearly the stance his master, mp would have on the issue.

why would a guy who appears to have lost well into the six figure sums - stance in defence of a man who either via exaggeration, false statements, smoke & mirrors, lack of disclosure or whatever is responsible? a loss is a loss, surely the investor deserves to know why he has lost! if mark pallister ever wants QTK to regain one iota of credibility then he needs to offer an explanation. an explanation as to why QTK's partner in china, china alarm holdings has invested $$$ in a rival tracking company - SMA months ago...

that makes no sense to me. is smugglers reputation on this forum of more importance to him than a massive 6 figure loss? for what it is worth i have my own opinion as to just how many shares smuggler held in qtk having seen his name listed on various top shareholder lists and it wasnt anywhere near 5 million but when i confronted him with this point he always said he used multiple accounts, always insisting he had a massive stake. even as McRuss he still says that he is in the top 10!

this is why i say, with friends like smugglers who needs enemies!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.