CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

i am thinking people should read todays ANN again if you cant...

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    i am thinking people should read todays ANN again if you cant read between the line:

of course it is not a Binding,not even a MOU, but it sent a strong signal to the market a HOA binding one cover Offtake and funding with Chinese will be announced in the near future...

todays ANN is more like Market Updates because many know Jason fly to China for negotiation....

isn't the following indicate Chinese intention to be tied with CFE?

"
    1. In August 2017, representatives of a major Chinese industrial group completed a technical site visit to the Company’s Kipushi Cobalt Project (refer ASX Announcement dated 4 August 2017). The visit included a review of the Kipushi Cobalt Tailings and the Kipushi Processing Plant. Samples of the tailings material were taken and metallurgical testwork was subsequently completed by them in China.

2. The technical site visit was to consider the potential construction and funding of leaching technology to treat the Kipushi tailings in order to produce a high value cobalt hydroxide product and copper cathode that will be acquired for sale into the Chinese market. Members of the Board and the Company’s technical team were on site with the Chinese group.

The Company is pleased to confirm that following this successful site visit, representatives of the Board and Company's technical team have now been invited to China to negotiate a potential strategic investment and partnership with them.

isn't ASN made 3 baggers just a Non binding MOU without even 1 drilling hole??

so why not CFE rise big when the next Binding agreement announced?

double glass/standards or what?

so many non holders talking rubbish here which waste their time, ion not, they have their own hiding agendas of talking down CFE, otherwise, why bother?

enough said and DYOR...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.