CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

This is a very speculative thought of my own. I am guessing the...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    This is a very speculative thought of my own. I am guessing the unnamed Chinese party is most likely to be the same company in CLQ - Pengxin Group. I don't know whether the agreement(s) will eventuate,because this will depend on whether CFE's DRC project lives up to the Chinese's expectation.

But, I am quite certain cobalt isn't the main thing they're looking for. It's the processing plant that got them interested. Pretty sure everyone have read about how DRC tried to force SICOMINES refine the ores locally. This isn't the first time DRC attempted such thing at Chinese companies but each time they're ultimately lifted. However the pressure is definitely there, plus the recent environmental inspections in China have forced the processing plant that do not meet the specifications to close down. So I believe China may invest processing plants offshore.

If you go through Pengxin's recent announcement about investment in DRC, you should get an idea of why I have such thought. http://vip.stock.finance.sina.com.cn/corp/view/vCB_AllBulletinDetail.php?stockid=600490&id=3774920

Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.