CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

I'm sure you are one of the boffins that think history is just...

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I'm sure you are one of the boffins that think history is just the past.
    I believe history is a good indicator for future believer and I have been following their "adventures" right back to late 2010 and have not seen anything that tells me that, that does not still hold true.
    But I'm sure it all be all different "this time" noting there has not been any production even two month after the latest they said there would be and "imminent" exploration did not happened.
    Lets not forget the new project that found it's way straight to FE.

I called the EUR off take not transpiring in Feb (Which of course was mod'ed) Now the second date given has come and gone with a new OS cap raising that AU investor could not participate in.
    And would anyone like to guess at which part a 15Vwap was taken on in the sudden price rise in the chart.
    As the gods would have it. Right at the top to get 5c.

I love how using history and ann's and charts are considered downramping but any muppet on HC can make outrageous calms of how it's going to 10c and the blinker investor slaps them on the bottom and tells them how clever they are. But then again. Hope is the easiest thing to sell. It's it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.