EMC 4.76% 10.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

re: CIA bombed/killed suspected terrorists in Yeme Aflatoon , So...

1. 406 Posts.
    re: CIA bombed/killed suspected terrorists in Yeme Aflatoon , So you are condoning the suicide bombing branding them as "freedom fighters" .
    I won't debate the morality of the actions because you know what I mean . For example , imagine , your daughter was present in that shopping mall yesterday in a suburb of Tel Aviv , and would have been JUST classified as "not seriously wounded" but will keep SCREAMING from fear in her Daddy's bedroom for the rest of her young life . And the life of that young brutally misled young Palestinian who was brainwashed to commit what he did . Isn't LIFE value over anything else ? That is the moto of the Western culture I have been living in anyway .That is how I was brought up with and that's how I bring up my children with .
    But tell me , how can you live in this country and condon this type of action ?
    Bush said after 911 " either you are with us or against us " and it is still very true ...I hope you will realize you are wrong and condemn ...duff646

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $18.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $48.58K 474.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 268444 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 18800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.