SRL 3.81% 50.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

I ask myself the same question. If they used $40, the by-product...

1. 4,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    I ask myself the same question.

If they used $40, the by-product C1 costs would be negative, and they are still excluding outrageous scandium numbers. I know it sounds like hyperbole, but I think this is going to be the most profitable mine ever built.

It is clear they do not care about short-term stock price, nor are they worried about attracting capital before the BFS. If they were, they wouldn't be using $12 and $14 cobalt in their investor presentations.

The only reasonable explanation I can think of, is this:

The Sunrise project, in addition to being a fantastic stand-alone mine, is a more importantly a full-scale demonstration model for a revolutionary new technology. It is a showroom sample.

CLQ will be selling mine kits, and going JV on the best projects. This is why they have not sold full Clean iX mining installations yet, it is too important to have success on Sunrise and Friedland does not trust anybody on the first full-size proof of Clean iX...not Rio, not BHP, not Lundin....nobody.
    That's why Friedland bought the land, has taken a partner, and spared no expense to accelerate the project. He is personally involved in a big-time manner.

This has been planned for years. The curtain comes up on the show with the BFS. The numbers will be off the charts, the banks will be falling over themselves to finance Sunrise, and any mine managements with half a brain are going to swallow their pride and be on the phone with RF to find out how they, too, can build a mine with astoundingly low costs, in one-third the time of conventional mines.

You heard it here first.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.81%)
Mkt cap ! $45.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 53.0¢ 49.0¢ $4.082K 7.985K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 4919 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.