SRL 2.38% 41.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

What is the harm for any poster to make certain assumptions on...

1. 42,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1022
    What is the harm for any poster to make certain assumptions on the fundamentals going forward? After all we are here speculating on the pieces of ongoing puzzles set in place so some calls the proverbial lining up of ducks moving forward into the future.

When a company only exist as a Spec and I define one where there isn't a P/L or Bal Sheet to analyze therefore all data plug into that model and any infor derived from it gives some ball park figure of the sustainability of the operations should Ni/Co prices collapse in the future.

You are here most likely based on management historical performance and not so much about the pure fundamentals. I am not sure without RF participation at the inception the company could be where it is today. Again, I am new to this sector/company and the whole EV thing.... I have my doubts on the Li space and 'my observation suggest whenever there is a lot of retail interest in a speculative stock, it is open to the BEOT and their shorting ability. The 4 that comes to mind seemingly under heavy shorting attacks of which 3 are leading Li exposure and SYR. All are playing on this battery revolution. No doubt CLQ could come under such attack but for the time being the instos have already pulled it down in order to get good entry if you look at the price action.

I enjoy @sallywoofs informational posting and reasoning. For someone like myself trying to find the pieces of info to make my own limited analysis, it helps to get someone ready to give me the information I seek and 'reinventing the wheel' of info gathering take a lot of time especially for a stock no one covers!

So I don't know why some posters here puts him/her on ignore. It is their loss I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $36.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 44.5¢ 40.0¢ $6.307K 15.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14279 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.