SRL 7.14% 45.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Re: CLQ chart, page-638

1. 2,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 530
    Neo,
    You’re displaying the exact same human qualities as these leaders who turn bad. They begin as National heroes fighting for the common folk but somewhere along the line they slip. A little luxury here or there, maybe they begin to enjoy the respect they are given as Leader or an opportunity to demonstrate their power. In the early days they can do no wrong, but then their human frailties, their shortfalls begin to show. They get away with it long enough to bestow great riches on their supporters, the warlords, the army, criminals, and of course their family and friends.... and... before they’ve even realised, they cannot let go of what they have. I can imagine it’s fear. Fear that the next young blood would-be leader will take what they have, confiscate their assets, or worse.

It all begins with just a little oversight such as “RF’s money isn’t going to fund this operation” or “My concern is my own direct link to exploitation”. The indirect links don’t matter right???

So, let’s be done with this BS conversation because I’ve seen it all too. The good people are few and far between and most don’t know how bad they are till they’re tested.

All of us fall short and as far as you or I could tell, RF could be the noblest amongst us. I’m not going to judge anyone before having met them, or at least chatted on social media.

Ok, I’m just taking the piss but everything I said is still true... I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.030(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 47.5¢ 42.5¢ $6.692K 14.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6344 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 4 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.