CNN 6.25% 15.0¢ cardia bioplastics limited

re: CNN One to Watch Now! Thanks for the laugh sugarbowl.For...

1. 2,271 Posts.
    re: CNN One to Watch Now! Thanks for the laugh sugarbowl.

For such an informed poster, get your calculator out (if you know how to use it) and work out how much you would have saved by listening to a few other posters.

To date you've been wrong in every occasion.

A fool and their money are soon parted. You may have your money where your mouth is babe, try putting your brain where your money is! What price was CNN when you started ramping it, and throwing huge money on it????

Two glaring fallacies in trading:
    1: Falling hopelessly in love with a stock.

2: Averaging down

The trend is your friend!

As stated, show me some contracts instead of 100 different ideas on what might make money. This company has so many great ideas they are pursuing, but where are the contracts? Perhaps they should throw a few of them out the window and concentrate on marketing, ideas don't make money.

Forget about jumping over the moon (ie Ok Tedi) things like that don't happen very often (or was there a second cow). The only job your start from the top is digging a hole!

I use a stop loss, that's why I'm not trading them now.
    Those who followed your blind faith would be seriously hurting.

These are facts, you can rant and rave all you like about that is GOING to happen, the facts are what HAS happened, ie shareprice has crashed...sfa contracts.

Show me some contracts and I just MIGHT reinvest, I certainly won't be reinvesting on your b/s. I doubt many others here will either if they have their eyes open. My guess would be they have finally woken up on other forums too.

Here's a little lesson from Bomber.
    Do you know what averaging down is?
    It's trying to prove you are right when the market tells you that you are wrong.

Good luck with your trading, but spare us the crap.

Bomber

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.