GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

Re: Cobalt Price Leaps, page-103

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It is just my instinct, or hope to instill some positive in the quiet BAR.

Ok, putting joke aside, this is my thinking: (I'll try my best to pen down my thought, as I'm not really good in typing on mobile phone)...

Since the release of project scoping study, there hasn't been really any significant announcements around Mt Thirsty. So it's
    either
    1) Nothing really happened
    Or
    2) Something is happening behind the scene.

I don't think it's (1), so that left us (2). The question is what is something? I can only think of the few possibilities here:
    1) JV with Creasy.
    2) Off-take discussion.
    3) Discussion to sell-off the project.

Out of the 3, I personally favour JV with Creasy, which I won't elaborate the enormous benefits and re-rating by partnership with the mining legend. I hope the reason of these few months quietness is due to Creasy is busy drilling to understand more about the resource in his land before coming on board. Option 2 is also likely - maybe they are in some sort of confidential discussion and negotiation process with a Chinese partner who would want some certainty in Cobalt supply? I would say option 3 is highly unlikely because I don't think that will achieve the highest return that we all want, though for argument sake I just include it on the list of possibilities, because you never know when you strike lottery eh?

To add on my point, in fact from the interview video with Gary and Guy on this forum (2:42), this is what Gary had said: "... can't disclose too much, we definitely have inquiries from potential off-takers..." So for that I would say off-takers are definitely on the cards, and I would say Creasy is probably adopting "wait and see" approach right now.

Just IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.