AXY 0.00% 3.7¢ atom energy limited

re comments

1. 119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re all the negative comments re vendor I was a vendor also.I am the prospector who actually located all the old and new prospects for Atom. I am also responsible for Thor Mining's Molyhil, Olympia's Garnet project,active gold projects near Pine Creek, many other co's uranium prospects in the NT,NMI's nickel and gold projects in Poland,I have currently discovered very good nickel/copper/gold in Cyprus and a potentially huge high grade iron sand deposit in Madagascar.Robert Cleaver and I have been associated for 28 years on NT projects.Among other things Robert is responsible for setting up the Enterprise Gold Mine at Pine Creek which produced over 800,000oz.of gold and is a man driven to suceed. Robert joined the board of Atom to stem the excessive outflow of co. funds which were largely being wasted.The new chairman Tony McGill contrary to the fact he is an ex public servant(I dont normally have much time for them myself!!)has a very wide and high level of experience in the international uranium industry and is a very capable administrator. The intention of the new Board configuration is to get the co. on a more sound footing exploration wise whilst making the best use of co. funds in a more frugal manner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.