VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

re: contact management

1. 191 Posts.
    Hi frank2231

I believe that Greg Lee will be/or is now having discussions with GGP to evaluate the current position with the Fausse Point project. There are a number of issues to be cleared up regarding whether or not to go it alone, obtain a partner to take up the other 28% and etc.

I have suggested to Greg lee that with his vast O&G experience, including the extensive private analysis and investigation he carried out at a considerable cost, he himself should manage and run the operations of the Fausse Point project. Also, considering that processing equipment, pipelines, roadworks etc; have been completed, and are still available, then why give all this up, after such enormous expense, without taking the final step.

I strongly believe that our company’s first and only priority is to concentrate exclusively on Fausse Point, but at the same time keep an eye out for other possible investments.

Keep on sending your emails to Greg Lee to ensure a successful outcome for us the long suffering VIL shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.