AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

RE: Contract Law

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    It would seem highly likely that the BOD could have by now signed up a deal with one of the interested Chinese contenders. But they have not for very astute reasons. When big dough is involved negotiations will go around in circles for some time until a favourable fair deal can be struck. AGY is in a sort of box seat to achieve a good outcome for shareholders. Hence the only thing which will get us there is patience and good negotiating skills.
    Which brings us to contracts. (agreements). Contracts are only worthwhile if they can be enforced. I am ignorant as far as contractual law is concerned so the following is a question directed to those who are familiar with this stuff. Once a deal has been struck the contract will be validated and enforceable in which jurisdiction? Australia, China, or Argentina? If the latter OK as both parties are foreigners. If Australia, good, as we have home ground advantage, and the cleanest legal system of the three. If China, with their corrupt legal practices we would in the event of a dispute be hung out to dry. I really don't know if I am making any sense here at all, but would like to put this question to rest. If I have been ridiculous apologies in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.