AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

Yea, let's make a thread about every single half related general...

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    Yea, let's make a thread about every single half related general business question on the AGY forum, and lets all be politically correct when this gets called out.

The point is Fixit, there are already very detailed and informative threads about AGY, but now where are they? That's right, you can't found them anymore, why you may ask?

Because there are a thread on everything from what you had for dinner to what you studied in uni.
    No need to start a new thread for those? No? The only purpose threads like these serve is clutter the forum and make it more difficult for new and old members to found the threads with ACTUAL AGY RELATED CONTENT.

This is the AGY forum no?

Apart from being politically correct, tell me exactly what benefit has this particular newly created thread giveb to AGY investors so far, apart from clutter this space more and making it harder to found REAL AGY THREADS.

I didn't say you can't ask questions! But people can ask the questions in the existing threads so it also gives investors of AGY a chance of reading some Very good past RESEARCH that's already posted!
    Just DONT open a new thread with every BL@$DY question.

And save it with your fake politeness, you were more than rude to me first if you consider my previous reply to you was rude.
    And btw we're not friends so Call me that, sorry i don't do politically correct talks, too fake for my liking, but feel free to continue, this is the last time I'll reply you, what a waste of time I'll never get back.

I just talk straight, PLEASE feel very free to put me on ignore. There's my politeness with the PLEASE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.