MOS 0.00% 16.5¢ mosaic oil nl

re cooper, page-2

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    my feelings too.

coe must have been buying nicely prior to announcing a substantial holder notice. only 10mil trades that day and yet coe have 6%+. it would make sense, that if they wanted to accumulate more then best to let the market settle down. come back again later. maybe not in the bids at present. stupid to pick up a few and declare a new substantial notice isn't it ? that would push the price forward. not in coe's interest. best wait for a while and pounce once agitated sellers begin to queue up. patience is needed. i'd rather have added and wait. trying to be clever, guessing and hoping, for a lower price might be foolish this one. I added this morning for two reasons. one, the market had not traded mos and i thought that was strange. second and although i have a substantial holding myself, i canot see 16.5 being a bad move at all. as i've said many times before, mos is not such the speccy. it has a good base.

cheers to all who go this little mossy buzzard. I hate saying good luck because to me it's all about judgement.

oil search and santos will be watching. no worries on that score.

anyway, i need a few coppers to buy another ticket back to oz in july. why shouldn't someone else pay for it lol !

should see teddy weds. that'll be good. hope he didn't get sea sick. 34 days or so at sea in a box. poor bugger ! he'll soon be back looking over my shoulder on the comp desk.

be good,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.