RHK 0.00% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

re court date, page-17

1. 2,144 Posts.
    patprice
    What you say is very correct

Running parallel to that is the fact that if the intending purchaser is to get involved in the management of the company prior to the TO then due diligence on the character of both, the intending purchaser CEO and the purchaser company, background is necessary.

My perception is, this is possibly a basic scam. The offer keep your jobs and your options played into basic greed. For that reason no due diligence was adhered to. I am sure they read what was on Google but basic greed override due diligence.

Also I need to note the person who continually complains about me regarding right wing , etc. In this case what I wrote was chillingly accurate and was moderated. There are people all over the world observing events on Russia and the linage of people involved in those events. Be very careful of people who want to protect their turf at the expense of every one else's turf. This is very dangerous territory and has cost the shareholders of FMS very dearly. Try to understand, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, flies like a duck, it is a duck. There are people who use the word vilify, to pretend it is a pidgin, it's not it's a duck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.