RHK 0.00% 78.5¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi Ladies and GentsDon't wanna sound negative and gloomy cuz...

1. 3,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi Ladies and Gents

Don't wanna sound negative and gloomy cuz there is already plenty of that in this market and I'm still holding FMS but deep down I resigned myself to the fact that this TO ain't going to happen cuz Boris probably changed his mind and was looking for a way out and manufactured that artificial lady shareholder as a lame excuse for not going ahead.LOL

Believe it or not Russian justice sys has very lil to do with laws and a lot to do with the power of individuals. Putting it another way, in Russia you can easily getaway with murder if you have enough Roubles. LOL

If Boris really wanted to go ahead with the TO and there really was a lady shareholder trying to stop him he could easily employ somebody to get rid of her and bury her under tons of ice an get away with it cuz he has tons of Roubles. LOL

What happens 2morrow in that Russian court ain't going to matter at all cuz its just pretend court.

Never mind. FMS is back to pre TO level and sky ain't going to fall. Lets hope it changes direction not cuz of that bogus TO but because its a great asset and has a lot of potential.

As my ex gf who dumped me accusing me of being dull and boring used to say: ye ye ye woteva LOL

Cheers

Confucius ( George Bush ) said: "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family" LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $156.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 573 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.