CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

re: cvi sharply up on otc, page-16

1. 3,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    re: cvi sharply up on otc I can vouch that whilst Tradeforprofit was buying the 4 million options at 009 etc, I was one of the ones selling. I had bought them at 003 and 004 and was simply taking profits for a few reasons. 1. As we know the options price is closely related to the SP, and although the bonus created safety, the SP was in the hands of Global still and was continuing to be sold down. So I took a risk and sold out full well knowing I would miss out on the bonus. I was simply 'Lucky' that I sold the options, I had no idea whatsoever the bonus would be cancelled, so you can rule that out, and was shocked to learn of it. I had made a decent profit on CVI options which made up for some of the losses incurred from my initial buy of the heads at 09. Having sold those options I subsequently bought options back at 002 and will continue to hold.

I wonder if T4P and other cvi ex holders were annoyed when non holders voiced their negativity toward CVI when they were holding? Yes and T4P/others many times had a go people for so called downramping so is simply being very hypocritical here to say the least.

That being said, I agree on the points about global and care very much about the people who lost on the way down as me, and my family were one of the losers also. Angry and I have discussed it and feel strongly that Global did not pay for the shares at all. It's just a theory of kind but it seems as though MS had been giving the shares away for free, global then sell them on market for a commission, then the money gathered from the sale goes back to CVI who in turn syphons it off to the likes of fortitude and CANZAR. I was silly enough to believe that they were simply being lent out/shorted. I think that was just a diversion from MS on what had really taken place.

Yet, after all I'm still a holder Im not going to sit here and sing woe is you all day and bag the the life out of my investment like you want me to. You didn't like it when it happens to you. Yes we all have a tale, we lost an entire inheritance, me personally became ill lost everything including car, job, and many thousands. Even syringe, lost a lot more than you on a proven scam, but I dont see him arround here crying poor. How about being a man about it and get back on your horse instead of kicking a dead one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.