IMM 0.75% 33.8¢ immutep limited

re- dilution, page-6

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Will it drop 30% after the spp or does it really depend on how successful the spp is as to how subsequent sentiment evolves. If your assertion could be taken as gospel no-one would participate in the spp as in your words you expect the share price to drop by 30% after. It may or may not drop, it imo depends on the prevailing sentiment. You would think the final price of the spp would have factored in the dilution factor and that is possibly why the share price has dropped to where it is now. However, there are so many factors it is just speculation to infer it will drop or whatever. If Martin Rogers has done his homework then I would think he expects the spp will achieve the intended aim. If he has not, the stock could be punished. At this stage my money is on Rogers delivering. My one area of concern is there does not appear to be significant institutional backing for the stock other than Freedman.

News on commencement of trials would be good, whereas Orphan status would be better. We will just have to wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.8¢
Change
0.003(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $490.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.5¢ 32.8¢ $368.2K 1.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 112676 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 131910 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.