ADS 0.00% 0.1¢ adslot ltd.

re: disappointment the question to ask, page-5

1. 4,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: disappointment the question to ask yes; you have to ask, what is holding the price up right now: people hanging in waiting for further good news, having taken a bet that this is a situation that might produce further good news. They are months off from getting on with the feasibility study at Jabal Sayad.

A couple of good things though: they have SRK doing some of the geology...those blokes are good, and they don't come cheap. They also have a bloke (Brett Butlin). as the exploration manager who knows something about VMS deposits, which is also good.

If you want my bet, I reckon these blokes will try to list onthe London Market. Or else Toronto or Vancouver. They could sell this story into that market as a whole new deal, and could get some interesting cash if people buy the dream.

In their big data report though, why didn't we see sections or plans of Jabal Sayid? What's the story? What are we missing, by not getting access to those?

Let's hope they move BORDS quick smart, so that people take their move into metals seriously....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.