CAZ 0.00% 1.6¢ cazaly resources limited

re: dont be fooled. I've never felt so stupid in all my life!...

1. 1,493 Posts.
    re: dont be fooled. I've never felt so stupid in all my life! How could I have missed it?

Interesting. Can't wait for that one.

Of course its one of the differences between a Minista and a Judge. Judges have to make a decision and provide a written explanation.

While Ministas MUST accept (they have no choice and must allow themselves to be influenced) invitations by large corporations and enjoy privileged viewing positions of grand finals matches. If anything, to prove how difficulat it is to influence their decisions. Small briodes will be shown the doors.

So Ministas are required (by the law of the land) in accordance with, for example, the articles of incorporation of WA Incorporated that they continually prove that they are corrupt. Whereas, and in counterbalance (its all about balance)
    Judicial officers MUST NOT accept invitations that even implicate that they are not above reproach.

So. Which would you prefer to be? A poly of a judge?

But of course the real twist is that politicians have to persuade YOU to elect them. Ha ha ha!

So who is then to blame? You are! Its all your fault! And each and every one of you should go to hell because it is IMHO a mortal sin to elect a corrupt poly.

Which means in Australia, with compulsory voting, at least 95% of us are going the same way. Because all politicians are corrupt and all voters are stupid.

But then, as Johannes Bjelke-Peterson, Qld's Premier once said.

"Don't you worry about that sort of thing".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.