ITQ 0.00% $7.12 intecq limited

To paraphrase Theodore Parker, the books that help you most are...

1. 6 Posts.

To paraphrase Theodore Parker, the books that help you most are those which make you think the most.

The least effective way of learning is that of easy reading; but a great book that comes from a great mind is a ship of thought, deep freighted with truth and beauty, sending out myriad bow waves of inspiration to those who read it. There is no frigate like a book, to take us many lands away.

For good books are more than books, theyre the life, the very heart and core of ages past, the reason why men lived and worked and died, the very essence and quintessence of their lives. Books are the carriers of civilization. Without them, history is silent, literature dumb, science crippled, thought and speculation is at a standstill.

A room without books is indeed like a body without a soul. The people we mix with and the books we read, will largely shape our lives. Good friends, good books and a clear conscience: this is the ideal life.

I'm sure that someone more learned than I will somehow be able to relate the above to eBet. Perhaps if I say that holding shares in this company is akin to reading a good book - it's not fattening, seldom sinful, and potentially bounteous.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.