CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

re: ekiwi

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Ekiwi

Havent had time to look at it closely but from what I recall feds have always been in favour of a carbon trade scheme/controls - but never been happy with the details of kyoto per se - always wanted a different deal - sounds to me like maybe moving towards that - but may be wrong - as said not looked at it in any detail -

As to impact on this Govt interest in U - for mine - nil impact!

While feds do I think want to look towards nuclear power in Oz - we are in ourselves stuff all in the potential U market - china with 30 nuclear power stations on the drawing board and india with similar etc is surely more what is driving that market - feds real interest in U (AND ALL ELSE ON OUR SUPERMARKET SHELVES) is EXPORTS to help address the trade deficit -

U3O8 - copper - cobalt nickel lead and all those other goodies on our supermarket shelves ----exports that’s where the real fed interest is and that’s why they gave us Major Project Facilitation status - not because it helps employment although it will - not because it gets taxes out of it - although it will - not because it will eventually get that thorn in their side - that polluted mess at the Rum Jungle fixed for free - but it will -- but rather because it means EXPORTS ----and that it will - big time

BTW - you are absolutley correct - CMR is a roller coaster and correct again - today wasn't great - and it hasn’t been much fun since Gordo had to pay up for Buck palace - but just a word of advice - and I don't think I offer that very often – fun park roller coasters tend to take you up relatively slowly and thus lull you into a false sense of security – THEN THEY DROP YOU --- Compass does the opposite!!! --Relatively slowly lowers you into a false sense of pessimism - then -- well - oh faAAArk it! ......... JUSTMAKE SURE YOU ARE BUCKLED IN –

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.