COE 2.27% 22.5¢ cooper energy limited

utter rubbish in unison Cocopops/Kellymm,Your downramping in...

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    utter rubbish in unison Cocopops/Kellymm,

Your downramping in unison won't work, you"ve probably missed the boat. When you need a downramp, you repeat all the previously debunked rubbish. GO AND COLLATE THE FACTS, INSTEAD OF SPOUTING NONSENSE again and again.

"Lucky strike" to get what are probably 3 of the best 4 oil discoveries in the Cooper this century hardly looks like luck to me. Only BPT has comparable success. None of the new entrants bar COE and BPT have found the Cooper lucrative.

Why should COE have risen yesterday? It had risen the previous day, and oilers still not the flavour despite the ASX high.

done nothing foe 18 months etc etc. demonstrably utter rubbish, start reading back through the QRs when you finish those remedial reading lessons.

Cash pile rising fast, reserves up (with Worrier increase by perhaps 30% in a year, and in the past 18 months aquired THREE international projects. From reading past reports I believe at least $6mm has been spend on acquiring/developing these international projects ALL WITHOUT RECOURSE TO SHAREHOLDERS, OR PLACEMENTS.

You've missed it, now you're wriggling like a pair of desperate starving mudcrabs.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $594.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $409.4K 1.826M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 136022 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 87266 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.