NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

The Hon Cheryl EdwardsYou cannot be serious that you recommend...

1. 115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    The Hon Cheryl Edwards

You cannot be serious that you recommend David Cannington for re-election. Im actually amazed you did not ask for his removal from the board earlier.

Cannington alone created the catalyst for the share price to drop from 80c to 15c. We were told that David had to sell his shares at 80c to fund a house purchase. Im glad David put the company and its shareholders before his personal wants.

If he did not know the fundamental damage that decision was going to cause the SP then he cannot possibly be a director. If he did know what damage it was going to cause then he should have been sacked immediately.

Within months the company was raising equity with Healthcare LLC as a last option, i do not think the shareholder base understands how close the company would have been to having administrators appointed.

This collapse in SP can be squarely placed at Canningtons feet. And you recommend that he be reelected as a director !!!!!!!

In regards to his skill sets that you feel he brings to the table. Marketing with Wildcats !!!! DTC well thats gone well ????? We have had to replace him effectively with Luna in the US.

Actually can someone help and point to 1 thing that Cannington has achieved with this company.

I just ask someone to provide me with a reason that DC should be reelected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.