XJO 0.30% 7,759.6 s&p/asx 200

re: emerging from wtf mode ... chrissy top 5604

1. 5,822 Posts.
    Hi carlofu ... the short answer is no for 2006 but mid 2007 yes ... one would have to think that corporations are still making profits and whilst profit-growth is down owing to a slowing US moderate gains in 2007 will still be made ... I am thinking +10% maybe a downturn towards calender year end ... finish flat.

Expecting a VOLATILE year in 2007 and a lot will depend on what the IDI0T in the White House does as he becomes more desperate ... OMG !!!

I've taken the 261.8% retracement level off the chart to make the point that we've had a nice run-up from the bounce off support at 5320 to 5600 and expect some exhaustion at this level given a seasons holidays are also upon us ... in other words, not a reason to go LONG just now.

Before we see 6000 (yes folks... 2007) I think we shall see 5600 as resistance tomorrow ... a psychological bun-fight at this level in which I want to see both 5500 (resistance and trendline-break) and 5450 (maybe even 5400) tested as SUPPORT ... looking for a coupla SHORT entries here ... finger on the trigger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.