AWC 3.14% $1.70 alumina limited

re entry possibility

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Traders might have over reacted last Friday in NY, but it is always like that in the market and history and human behaviour repeat again and again.
    AWC could not hold 1.69 so down again and a possibility of going as low as next support of 1.53 in a few days and the amazing thing about stock market is almost always like a coincidence chart goes certain way and boom catalyst like now Goldman problem or whatever happen to spoil the party.
    Our market will react a certain way as we are the tail of the dog which is DOW but commonsense and reality will say that AWC or our banks have nothing to do with Goldman sach problem.
    This problem is not new it happened right in the middle of GFC but now everybody says hey GFC2 is coming so we have to get out hmmmm people tend to panic and maybe they will have to if they have huge margin.
    The fact is Australian stock market and economy have nothing to do with Golman Sach or Citi or other crooked Wall street Companies but people would still over react and that will give me and others opportunity to make money but picking up stocks that may get oversold and this problem will be forgotten sooner than everyone think.
    In the near future a pullback of 10% can still happen well in fact anything can and will happen at the least time people expected just like GS now.
    AWC at mid to low 1.53 is an entry that I would be happy to look at,GS no GS ain't make no difference to me and I will have a go again yes sir this is one of the reasons that I don't stay in a trade too long as market will always spoils our plans........more so when things are looking so good..... that is the time things happen...to spoil it.
    Monday is going to be a good one for traders that have cash to deploy hmmmmm maybe not monday but the following days.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.055(3.14%)
Mkt cap ! $4.947B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.71 $1.72 $1.69 $4.272M 2.500M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 198375 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 29843 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.