RAN 0.00% 0.6¢ range international limited

re-establishment of australian operations., page-17

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    It's not uncommon for businesses to settle tax cases by a settlement offer before the tax penalties get out of control, as they can build up rapidly.

A quick recap, it's been so long now that it's difficult to recall the facts that the shareholders have been told.
    As per disclosures from RAN going back a number of years, RAN had several opportunities earlier to prove to the authorities that the assets in question existed. But the assets were no longer on the books and could not be visually sighted.

RAN put the book keeping down to coding errors. I'm not sure why the assets could not be sighted in the plant.
    It was always upto RAN to show proof of the assets. They never did to the satisfaction of the tax authorities, auditors nor the ASX.

Hence, my line of thought of just paying up and moving on. It would represent under 2 percent of the cash that shareholders have invested in RAN to date. And it would mean that the faithful shareholders could once again recapitalise RAN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.