OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

First i will start and say i have no shares in ozl, and so have...

1. 480 Posts.
    First i will start and say i have no shares in ozl, and so have no emotional connection to the stock.

If the guru wants the full support of shareholders, he needs to but in place a business plan outlining how he is going to fix the issues plaguing ozl

First you have to establish what are the issues that have caused the crisis. The issues are

1) Metal prices
    2) Debt position, and limited if not non existent refinance options
    3) PH delays and cost blowouts
    4) Lack of hedging
    5) Extensive exploration budget
    6) Loss making operations
    7) Negative cash flow
    8) capital expenditure requirements
    9) etc etc

Now guru sit down for the next week or so and draw up a business plan on how you are going to fix these problems and then come back to shareholders with well researched plan of attack and im sure you will be elevated to the board. Please this is no disrespect to you, but this appears to me to be a spare of the moment thing, with good intentions, but not carried out in the proper manner.

Now you have said that the board is to not sell any assets, not too capital raise, but to refinance. What is the alternatives if the debt cant be refinanced as is the case. In your busines plan all sinarios need to be addressed.

And please explain to shareholders what management positions you have had in the past, as they count more than academic success. Plenty of people are academic, but managing a company is about leading people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.