EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

re ext, page-12

1. 3,704 Posts.
    re: re ext ... but when I once took some time to go through the chart for PDN from Aug 2003 to Jul 2004. I cross-referenced the chart to the Hotcopper posts and it was a very entertaining read.

At 5 cents there were those who saying that it was a dud, it had gone five-fold and they were saying it was all over.

They were saying things like the management are liars and thieves, this is way over-priced, Uranium is the same as the dot-com bubble, they were panning the company when they had a placement saying that they were greedy and that you'd be a fool to buy the shares at 5 cents yaddah yaddah yaddah.

Needless to say when it dropped from 16 cents to 8 cents these same people were back after being very quiet during the meteoric rise to 16 cents.

It's so easy to read this with a quiet smirk because the benefit of hindsight lets us know where it would be in a few short years. But think about it, imagine being in the shoes of the people who bought at 12, 13 or 15 cents and seeing it languishing and dropping way down, below 10 cents. Imagine listening to all these people laughing at you. mocking you because it wasn't always moving up.

Personally I can't figure what's in it for these people. They put time and energy into panning a stock when time shows they are stupid. And yet, they do it again when the next stock is rising. You'd think they would channel their energy into trying to be a winner instead of teasing winners with childish taunts.

I have had to read all the rubbish over the past 12 months from the same losers, maybe not the same individuals but the same sort of animal.

I have said it before and I will say it again. Everything is in place. Positive assays, multiple 100% leases, sophisticated investors pumping money in and neighbours who have been there, done that.

In an uncertain game, in an uncertain world, what more can you ask than this stock has given you?

I am very sure that I will be selling my holdings for multiple millions of dollars in a few years time. Maybe to the same people who waste their time putting it down today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $4.09K 454.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1545562 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 8435602 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.