Re: Feb 12-14 Aftermarket lounge 2016, page-170

1. 8,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    TRL breakout, looking for a new pattern trend etc. will the gap get filled? as higo have mentioned this stock has ran 456% in the last month........ Not a large volume breakout. I will consider this a weak move. @mitta what do u think?

TRL.PNG

BAL -> my life long stock that is like the $$ stock possibly the only stock that keeps me happy......... Looking at upwards movement tomorrow and a bit more upwards continuation Friday should see this baby bust into the 15 easy.... BAL is shaping to look like FMG. Huge RISE from the 2 dollar to 13 . Different industry different sector. Its going to be interesting.
    BAL.PNG

A2M anything between the gap drawn is a buy on my books. Yes this week will there will be alot of buying for the 17th annoucment. Anything between the blue lines is a buy. I am happy to pay around the top line for a punt come Wednesday. and perhaps retest 2.30.  the combination of A2M delivers a good result watch the push over onto BAL!
    a2m.PNG

MOY is history going to repeat itself. Maybe, major difference between last run is the volume. MOY currently has more interest. Maybe its because of us HC throwing the stock back and forth... hahahahah.... MOY is making higher lows on each pull back. Good stock but nobody wants to be burnt by the pull back.
    MOY.PNG

SGQ i haven't traded it yet but i want to trade it, increasing volume demand, not alot of shares on hold and most of the shares are held tight. Ive liked and follow SGQ for a while now but i am unsure to why i haven't traded it yet..... i am looking at SGQ for a new trend.... i will most likely trade it from tuesday onwards.

sgq.PNG

I like SFG but not alot of buyers Gap most likely going to get filled.
    SFG.PNG

Got a few more but off to the gym... most of these i trade or hold during the week only...... i rarely hold things over 2 weeks LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.